Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swee Choon & KSUITE

I PROMISE, this shall be the last label with "birthday"! No more!

So last Sunday, I met up with dearest WL & YY. Am glad that they still remembered ah. Due to the civilian life of YY, we could only meet up a short while. She has to book in in the evening :( Had brunch @ Din Tai Fung, wasn't really a fan of it so I ordered this...
A little overpriced. S$4.20 If I remember correctly.

Miss those times we spent our time together. I need to create a folder specially for our pictures. Why? Because it's ENDLESS. AHHHH. Could only snap a few pictures before it's time to bid goodbye to YY~

Thank you for this molten cake! :D Yummy!

Pictures are taken from YY's camera. HELLO IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE UPLOAD!!!


Yay Ksuite time with WL! This time round I chose Orchard Parade Hotel's outlet

O.K. I DIDN'T MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE. It was great. So much better compared to Bugis+. Seriously. People, if you're aiming for that Student price offered by Ksuite, do not patronise Bugis+. Visit Orchard Parade Hotel's. Trust me. I'm not going to list out the reasons but you won't regret for sure.

Yes, it's a freaking BED instead of those sofa you'll usually see. 

Anyway i've also heard about having a BED for Bugis+ outlet. AIYA BUT I STILL FEEL IT'S BETTER HERE. Orchard parade hotel's ksuite is extremely quiet. This is the first time I didn't leave my room because the system shuts down by itself. It isn't crowded at all, so I believe they just let you sing for >3 hours.

AND WE HAD TO WAIT FOR 5 MINUTES BEFORE WE CAN CHECK IN. Why? 

I suspect the receptionist was sleeping. LOL! He gave us the just-woke-up face okay! It's really peaceful there. The only downside is that it's too quiet to the extent whereby people will hear your voice outside. BUT ITS OKAY JUST SING LOR.

Too fascinated by the room laaaaaaa

 If some of you haven't heard of Ksuite, it's like the atas version of Kbox. Holy I feel that Kbox really sucks right now. Going to boycott Kbox!

"Cosy corner" for people who doesn't sing. HAHAHAHA SURF INTERNET~

*************************************************************************************

Dinner! 

191 Jalan Besar
Singapore 208882
Opening hours: 6pm to 6am everyday, 
closed on Tuesday

I always love Swee Choon's efficiency of delivering food. The maximum waiting time is ~5 minutes. No joke. SALUTE THEM FOR FASTEST SERVICE IN DIM-SUM RESTAURANT! :D

(I lost the receipt so I can't remember ALL prices!!! URGH)
Chee Cheong Fun (sweet)


2 @ S$1.80!


Siew Mai~


This is so good!

Told ya I will order this without fail!

The moment I like something, I won't try new stuff. I will keep on eating the same food.
(JY LOOK HERE. I WONT FIND NEW TABOR ONE LA HAHAHAHA)

A must to order this when you're at Swee Choon. 
I seriously don't understand people who dine in here and ignore this custard bun. 

A mandatory shot of their signature custard bun ^^v

Mango Pudding AGAIN. Shared this with WL!

What a blast on Sunday. Was having pre-monday blues on the way back home. le sigh. Monday should be half-day work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment