Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pre-enlistment buffet dinner | Kuishin-bo

Finally another post with food pictures spamming!
(P.S. Image heavy)

Arranged for a buffet dinner with JY before he suffers in Tekong (hahaha). Initially I chose The Line @ Shangri-la hotel but I got hesitant due to their buffet pricing. Firstly, I choose this strictly because of free-flow lobsters, snow crab and many more seafood. BUT!! The selection of seafood is only available on Tuesday & Thursday, known as their Marine Harvest, free flow sparkling, white & red wines, draft beer, soft drinks & juices @ S$92++ (after GST is S$107.64)!  If you're following ladyironchef, The line @ Shangri-la hotel should be familiar. It is well-known for the best hotel buffet in Singapore with the most selection of food/desserts. Yeah but I'm just an Internee, I couldn't afford for Marine Harvest, so I switched to Kuishin-bo Japanese buffet dining! Both of us didn't regret switching to Jap buffet although it's our least preferred choice! :)

Oh on a side note, if you're considering to try out The Line, here's an useful advice. PLEASE make your reservation ONLINE. They have some discount deals if you book online with them. Some of them include:
  1. 25% Buffet discount
  2. 15% discount online reservation
  3. 35% senior citizen discount 
  4. $36++ Lunch buffet deal 
Of course they have their T&C that you have to comply, do check out their website for more information. 

******************************************************************************************
Update: The outlet at Great World City has ceased operations, please visit the remaining 2 outlets instead:

1. Suntec City, North Wing
#03-334
3 Temasek Boulevard
Singapore 039983

Reservation Number: 6341 9200

2. Jurong Point Shopping Centre
#B1-47/51
1 Jurong West Central 2
Singapore 648886

Reservation Number: 6792 9286

OK time for spamming!



OMG CHAWANMUSHI <3

 Soup corner
Condiments for your selection of soup!

 Teppanyaki corner! 
You have to drop your table pins into the bowl fyi
Their Tonkotsu soup base is mouth-watering...

Noodle selection

Sushi selection. 
I love to take pictures of sushi!

Salad selection

Osaka fair food selection
They have this fair from a period of time, I love their Omelette rice with curry, but Im restricting myself from RICE. I can eat this at home, dont need to pay @ a high price HAHAHA

Fruit selection
Look at the shape of the watermelon! Quite creative right! Can help to save environment also. HAHA

They even have this Healthy corner (why ah. I think people who choose this corner is a little... not right)

Cold selection area!
 Fresh Salmon! 
 My favourite, snow crab! SO JUICY I CANT EVEN

Fried food selection!
They have food like Fried Tempura, Gyoza, Karrage, Soft shell crab, Takoyaki etc.
There used to be UNAGI. Where the heck is it now?! >:(

Let's proceed to outdoor BBQ selection!

Am loving their BBQ chicken wings & Tiger prawn! Yummy

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT:
Cheese lobster

Free serving of lobster per customer for every reservation (applicable at GWC outlet, dinner only). The only T&C: Make your reservation before 3pm. Which means if you want to dine in with cheese lobster, you have to make a reservation with them/if you're a walk-in customer, this promotion isn't applicable to your table.

This is my 4th time visiting Kuishin-bo and I still remember my 1st trip vividly. Few years back (around 2009), they have cheese lobster @ their outdoor BBQ ok. FREE-FLOW. Sigh pie, now they restrict it to per customer. Why...

Last but not least, DESSERT selection:
 Am loving this chinaware! NICE PRESENTATION RIGHT

Instead of filling up your usual round plate with dessert...
(Credit: link to the picture)

 Overview of their dessert! Chocolate fondue is a MUST for every dessert buffet.

Chocolate cake! JY find this cake has a similar taste to Awfully chocolate
JY doesn't recommend this ningyo yaki. HAHA
& Everytime I walk pass their dessert table, I'll be popping their mini cream puff into my mouth. REALLY LEH. I think I ate around 15 cream puff. No joke. JY is my witness. HAHA

They have this shabu shabu pot on every table

What's a complete dinner without couple picture? :D

As I'm typing this, you're already @ Tekong, 0 hair left, sleeping in a bunk (upper deck). I promise I won't cry but I will smile because everyday is nearer to 27th Sept! I treat this Kuishin-bo dinner as our advance 2 years anniversary date as well. I bet I'll miss you a lot on 19th Sept. I know you'll only get to read this after your first book out (SMACK YOURSELF IF YOU READ IT BEFORE THAT. SWITCH OFF YOUR BLOODY 4G IF YOU STILL WANNA TALK TO ME) but I really want to announce how much I'm proud of you. If I were to enlist in Tekong, I will definitely threaten to commit suicide LOLOLOL. Really. Everytime I feel like crying, I'm constantly reminding myself you aren't enjoying your life there either, I know my boy doesn't want to enlist too but this is the requirement for SG guys. 我爱你! 
I think you look more handsome with your hair. Now that you're botak, IT FEELS SO WEIRD TO LOOK AT YOU. Ok no offence x.x

1 comment: