Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: Hada Labo Koi-Gokujyun Perfect Gel

Greetings lovelies! This is going to be my very first proper review after 9873191 years. 

Few weeks ago, I received a sponsorship invitation from EK MEDIA PTE LTD. A zillion thanks to Elfaine Tan (behalf of EK MEDIA) and Hada Labo. I mean, usually samples will be in miniature form, but this time round I actually received a full tub size (what you will purchase in retailing outlets) & i'm really excited to try it out! 

... That's not all. 

Delivery method: Personalized Courier Service

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M APPOINTED TO WAIT AT HOME TO RECEIVE A PARCEL FROM A DELIVERY MAN! (I'll always opt for Normal Postage)
Introducing the new Perfect Gel (3-in-1 Ultra Hydrating Gel)  from Hada Labo

Here's a brief history about the brand:

"Hada Labo stands for the lifestyle philosophy of 'Perfect x Simple' a skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics - perfect, simple and confident. To fulfill the commitment of producing perfect, simple and remarkably safe products, Hada Labo simplifies the skin care process by removing unnecessary additives, colorant, fragrance and mineral oil that will burden the skin. Hada Labo embodies the beauty of simplicity in our lives."

****************************************************************************************

Do you know?

Sleep is the time when the body repairs itself. During these optimal seven to nine hours of sleep, the body is rested both physically and mentally from a day's activities. As such, many hair, face and body products are most effective overnight as the body absorbs it better. 

What's with the name "Goku-jyun"?

Goku-jyun means “extra moisturizing” and is the name of Hada Labo's moisturizing skin care products that provide intense hydration.

****************************************************************************************


Hada Labo introduces the new Hada Labo Perfect Gel to replenish the skin's moisture while you sleep. As described above, it's a 3-in-1 Gel. so what exactly is ALL-IN-ONE?

It acts as an essence, moisturizer and sleeping mask! Being all at once, the Perfect Gel is also suitable for daily use with the ability to provide 24-hours deep moisturizing effect with its 5 main ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Super Hyaluronic Acid, Nano Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Ceramide. I'm just gonna summarize the effectiveness of each ingredients stated:

1) Hyaluronic Acid
Provides intense moisture to the skin

2) Super Hyaluronic Acid
2X the amount of Hyaluronic Acid, provides maximum moisturization

3) Nano Hyaluronic Acid
Penetrate deep into the skin, provides long lasting & deep moisture to the skin

Illustrated above for better understanding

4) Collagen
Provides firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin (OMG WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND DOESN'T WANT WRINKLE-FREE SKIN?!)

5) Ceramide
Holds and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin

I believe my summary does help some of you to have a clearer understanding of the 5 skincare benefits contained in a single product that gives you ultimate moisturizing and softening results. You're welcome!


Hada Labo Perfect Gel has a rich cream texture that is non-sticky, allowing your skin to feel light even after applying. Its versatility and effectiveness has won the hearts of so many women that it is No. 1 sales in "All-in-One" Gel product segment in Japan! Basically, it keeps your skin well-hydrated, soft and smooth for whole day long. Isn't that a great buy? 

Snapshot of the texture (If only my readers can FEEL thru my blog)

Feeling extremely light after applying!

It gives you fresh & comfortable feeling without leaving a greasy layer after application. The Gel is able to penetrate into your skin & creates a barrier to prevent the evaporation of natural moisture of your skin. 

Personally, I've tried using it for just 1 night (due to the high demand of sponsorship, resulting a slight delay for delivery) & honestly i'm unable to post mandatory photos of comparing my skin condition.

UPDATE:
I've been using Perfect Gel every night before I hit the sack, or anytime I feel my skin is too dry/needs to be repaired. Compared to Laneige Sleeping Pack, this gel is unique from all the sleeping mask. When I wake up the next day, I can still feel the gel on my face even though I'm pretty sure my pillow has "sucked" those products I've applied onto my face. For Laneige sleeping pack, I can't feel anything the next day - meaning it has either been completed dried up or the residue is found on my pillow

After using this Perfect Gel for 1 month, my skin condition definitely got better and miraculously my pimple on my temple area has vanished! Not bluffing. No more bumps between my eyebrows. My face become more hydrated as before (I use to have dry skin on my face & I got so annoyed by it). I'm unsure if it's just me, but I feel my skin has a healthier appearance; it's glowing... Boyfriend even commented my face is getting better, he even loves to pinch my cheeks more because it's bouncy~ (In his opinion). I'll continue to purchase this perfect gel when I finish this tub, but I guess this tub can last for 1-2 years, it's freaking worthy for just S$35.90! Just scoop a tiny amount of the gel & spread it across your entire face, and don't neglect your neck area! 

FYI, I take the average lifespan of this tub = 1.5 years
1.5 years = 547.5 days
S$35.90  = 547.5 days
1 day      = 35.9 / 547.5
               = S$0.0655707762557078...

If you're applying this perfect gel on a daily basis, you're just paying S$0.06/- every night! LIKE FREAKING WORTH IT RIGHT.

************************************************************************************************

& before I forgot, the generous Hada Labo company actually gave each of the selected bloggers an Eye Mask!


What's so special about this (Panda) eye mask?

1) Provides a good sleep environment
2) Remove eye bag, prevent black rim of eye etc
3) Has efficacy of improving eye circulation, removal & relieves eye strain and fatigue, restore ciliary muscle flexibility & reduces eye congestion

Last but not least, you will have a comfortable, cozy environment to rest. 

Vain people (or WOMEN) will definitely benefit from all of these points because as mentioned earlier, SLEEP IS THE TIME WHEN THE BODY REPAIRS ITSELF. 
Point 3 will be specially beneficial to HUMAN BEINGS, due to excess usage of computer, straining of the eye during work/reading.

*Receives an awesome/perfect gift!*

So I decided to camwhore with my eye mask~


To sum up this review, I'm in the midst of testing this product. There isn't any drastic changes but by judging on the first try, the bouncy feeling is there the next day! I have very high expectation of this Perfect Gel, because I strongly believe it will recreate a better complexion! Yes, because it's PERFECT (gel). 

Last picture of my selfie with awesome products (naked face fyi... so filter effect is REQUIRED)

Remember to like Hada Labo SG on Facebook for free samples (miniature ones), attractive promotions and events for their fans to walk away with Hada Labo's products!

No comments:

Post a Comment