Nuffnang Ad

Friday, July 26, 2013

Paradise Dynasty + Pastamania

Yes I know i'm that crazy, it's been a week yet my posts are still related to my birthday. A huge thank you to those people who cared about my birthday, they are the reason why I have endless posts to share right here! -flying kisses- I actually forgot about the Pastamania treat from my new colleague last Friday!

Thank you so much R! (Although I know you won't be reading this)

She is from a wealthy family!! Yet she's not those rich taitai who are super arrogant & all negative points you can think of. I think she's the second AAA I'll miss apart from J!

She had Al Funghi (S$8.20)

While I had the SAME type of Pasta, Carbonara (S$11.90)

****************************************************************************************

What exactly happened on my ACTUAL DAY on Saturday?! Stayed at home, spent half of my day sleeping. Yes i'm not kidding. LOLOLOL SO MANY ADVANCED CELEBRATION, 2 BELATED ONES yet on my actual day I stayed at home with JY. Funny much.

I don't belong to out-going style, I'd rather nua at home the entire day, cuddle under a blanklet and watch movies (preferably with some snacks & drinks). 

So I'm that crazy to actually buy another Chocolate Banana cake from Awfully Chocolate AGAIN for myself plus my family. I know my sis & mum loves their Chocolate Banana cake as well!

Feels quite absurd to request for wordings FOR MYSELF....

Anyway had family dinner @ Ion's Paradise Dynasty! 

Details:
2 Orchard Turn, Ion orchard,
#04-12A, Singapore 238801


Sliced Pork in Garlic Soya Sauce (S$8.80)

Marinated Mixed Vegetables (S$4.80)

Red bean Pancake (S$6.50) 
MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE!! A must to order whenever this dish is available!

What's a proper chinese cuisine when there isn't any XIAO LONG BAO?
Shanghai Pork Dumpling Original (S$10.80 for 10)

Shanghai Fried Rice (S$10.80)

Yang Zhou Fried Rice (S$10.80)

Dried Shrimp & Scallion La Mian (S$7.30)

Thanks Daddy for the awesome treat together with JY. He stayed over again to accompany me throughout. Simply love my sweet 20th Birthday with my most handsome companion :) Finally met up with YY & WL the next day, which is my very first belated celebration! It was a mini one but I enjoyed myself a lot! I'll be going into details of this outing for my next post! 

I'm going have my beauty sleep nao! Sleep early pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment