Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review: Hiruscar Post Acne


I bet everyone has post Acne scars issue which is very disturbing whenever you look into the mirror. Last month, Samplestore introduced this product to me and I guess it is due to the demographic of my profile - as I ticked Acne scars as part of my skin concerns.

"What is Hiruscar Post Acne all about?"

It is a fast absorption gel base which helps to treat post acne scars and dark marks. With its unique formulation*, Hiruscar Post Acne is clinically proven to treat sunken scars. 

In other words, this is dermatologically tested gel for pimple scar and dark marks. As some of you might be aware of my current temporary job, I'm working in a hospital and I spotted the Hiruscar brand in our retailing Pharmacy - outpatient. You know... items which are sold in Pharmacy stores are MORE reliable as the clinicians won't approve products that won't have positive results right? Or maybe it is just me? haha

*An unique formulation with 3-in-1 Scar clear benefits:
  1. Lightens dark marks
  2. Improves / smoothens depressed pimple scars
  3. May prevent pimple occurrence - due to its anti-bacterial formulation
Are you sold yet?


Here are some of the key features of this pimple-saver product (self-proclaimed by yours truly haha):
  • Clinically proven 3-in-1 formulation
  • Non-Comedogenic (does not clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic (does not irritate skin)
  • Fast absorbing clear scar gel (can be used under make-up)
  • Contains anti-bacterial agent (Pionin) to help prevent acne recurrence
  • For oily and Acne prone skin
To sum up all these wordy descriptions, the Hiruscar Post Acne contains ingredients to improve pimple scars and may help the formation of new pimple scars. It also provides fast, easy skin absorption with a pleasant and non-greasy texture and can be used as a complement to any pimple management and under daily make-up.

I'm not getting paid for this advertorial but I must say that the texture is extremely smooth and the scent of the gel is refreshing.


Directions
Apply 2 to 3 times a day, in the morning and before bedtime. User after toner/softener and before moisturizer. Always wash hands before and after use.

Right

Left

I know i'm not perfect, I'm trying to love the imperfect me. Humans tend to compare ourselves to others inevitably. It is not possible to refrain yourself from judging and comparing, just let your thoughts flow naturally. At the end of the day, you need to embrace yourself because if you don't, nobody is going to do that.

Look at the dark marks on my right cheek? Yes, that is my pimple scar. I have terrible pimple scar (even though I don't squeeze my acne) on both of my cheeks. I feel extremely powdery if I were to spam my concealer on them. Self-esteem level literally went down to the rock bottom.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that a Post Acne gel exists in the market and my dark marks have miraculously improved for the better. It has not completely recovered but I could feel the progress - when I do not need to apply my concealer for the 2nd layer. Also, I used to have a permanent scar at the top right of my forehead but this product manages to remove stubborn scar! It definitely works for certain type of pimple scars and results WILL vary, as the scars on my cheeks has not been removed...

Also, I feel that the Hiruscar Post Acne may not be able to prevent pimple occurrence as I wouldn't know the location of my next pimple :( I'm being kiasu now to apply the gel on my face whenever I feel a small bump - obviously it works for me too! Life is all about trial and error isn't it?


The product guideline states that it received 100% consumer satisfaction - clinically proven formula improves post acne scars in 4 weeks (with a disclaimer: Individually results may vary).

Hence, this explains the overdue post. I wanted to try it out for a month first before I can deduce reliable reviews here. I'm currently using this gel as part of my daily routine, would definitely recommend to those who wishes to get rid of permanent pimple scar!

Target age: 15 to 24 years old (both female and male)
Grab yours today @ Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Independent Pharmacies and Polyclinics! ^^

RTP: $22.90 for 10ml

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to Get the Hang of it!
    acneultimate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught my interest in the outpatient pharmacy too! That's what let me here after googling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone heals differently, and depressed scars like boxcars form when too little collagen is produced during wound healing best products for acne scars

    ReplyDelete