Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Review: Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion

"When one door closes, another door opens" - Indeed, I'm privileged to receive another sponsorship invitation by SampleStore.com team and this time round it's another Hada Labo product. I believe no introduction is required for this well-known Hydrating Lotion! 

SampleStore packaging:
Front!

Back!

New packaging from SampleStore, I was thrilled to see this in my letterbox. Firstly, the packaging attracts my sight, the colour is vibrant enough. Secondly, crumpled & old envelopes (made of paper) are out-dated because it's not really reusable compared to zip-lock bags! How convenient, this bag is part of my collection right now. Am going to reuse this bag for my upcoming trip with JY!


Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion:
  • For normal & dry skin
  • Watery, moist liquid texture
  • Moistures deeply into all layers of skin
  • Contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid. With different sizes of hyaluronic acid molecules, it moisturizers skin from surface to deep within
  • pH balanced
  • Low irritation with no added fragrance, colours & oil
  • Use: Every morning and evening after cleansing the face, apply sufficient amount onto face and pat gently until fully absorbed
Points in BOLD are those which I think is relevant to my knowledge. First and foremost, there's a NEED to know which products are suitable for your skin type. Lucky me is born with NORMAL SKIN :) Thank God for that. From what I've heard from my Sister, any cosmetic/skincare products with a nice fragrance simply means they added some artificial ingredients like perfume and stuff. Not sure how true this is, but I know Hada Labo products have no added fragrance which is definitely a plus point for my face! End of the day, I wouldn't want to "apply" perfume on my naked face, right?



Previously I've redeemed a sample size of this Hydrating Lotion from their FB page (do remember to redeem from their page if you have not done so!), hence this is my second time trying this lotion out FOC. The size differs this time round~ Sibei auntie face plz hahaha

More information about Hada Labo:

The Hada Labo brand has reached Singapore stores in June 2010 with the introduction of the no. 1 face lotion in Japan, which I'm holding onto as seen in the picture. Its star ingredient, Super Hyaluronic Acid, can retain 12 litres of water with 1g (2X more than normal Hyaluronic Acid), giving abundant moisture for bouncy, smooth skin.



The brand has received overwhelming response from Singaporean women nationwide (Bestselling face lotion 2010-2012 and Best Newcomer Brand 2010, Watsons Singapore).

Wait... 12 LITRES OF WATER?

(I meant the packaging, not the MILK lolol)



My Hada Labo skincare regime from 21 Oct to 30 Oct (EXCLUDING OTHER SKINCARE PRODUCTS):
Nevertheless, I'm still putting this lotion to a test for a period of 10 consecutively days!
(The other 'whiter' product packaging: Hada Labo Goku-jyun Milk)

Throughout this period, I've been applying the Hydrating Lotion after cleansing, be it day or night... & here's a simple comparsion of my forehead, a "before-and-after" picture.

Before applying Lotion: 21 October 2013

After 10 days of usage: 30 October 2013

Disclaimer: I merely re-sized these 2 photos, added some text and that's it. I did not use any beauty app via phone, no photo effects as well! Solely used by Sony Digital Camera.

Ain't going to write bombastic words to describe my improved skin because that's too fake lol. It's just 10 days, a proper skin condition needs to be maintained for life. However, I can spot MINOR improvements of my skin condition. It definitely feels smoother, moist (although I have normal skin, I'm more towards dry skin because I love suntanning & I'm not a sun-block lover), a little bouncier and the last point which I'm fully satisfied with: luminous face :) 

Reason: Highlighter is no longer needed on my face anymore. Naiseeee (of course pictures in this post doesn't contain any naked face)


Anyhow,
With my greedy face while trying to grab onto all the Hada Labo products I've received from the team
(Asked JY to move away but he's too busy playing his phone game...)

Headed to Marina Square for Korean BBQ with B & XQ aftermath :)

Pardon me for flaunting k, I'm forever smiling to myself when I see my skincare collection :P


If you've missed out on my previous Hada Labo review on their Perfect Gel, do remember to LIKE a.k.a. "thumbs up" Hada Labo SG page. Rest assured they won't spam your timeline because I really appreciate the team's effort to post informative issues even if there's nothing to do with Hada Labo advertising. Some of my skincare tips are obtained from their page! 

FYI: This is my current favourite tip copied from their page!
Credits: here

Few weeks back, there was a commotion related to Hada Labo's Hydrating Lotion due to a series of experiment video online.


To be honest, I ain't "supporting" any sides even though this post is brought to you by Hada Labo. I feel that different skin react differently to different products, I've also read some negative reviews about Hada Labo online. End of the day, it's about finding the suitable product/brand that caters to your skin type.

Enough of blabbering! Good news for my readers :)

Start using Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion for a moisturized, radiant and crystal-clear skin today!

Redeem your FREE sample here: http://www.samplestore.com/product/details/800/0/name-hada-labo-sha-hydrating-lotion , redemption starts from 29 Oct 2013 (already started, yes I'm a little late due to the 10 consecutive days test)

I will like to express my gratitude to Elfaine Tan once again for giving me this opportunity to work with Ek Media Pte Ltd for the second time.

Million thanks to those who have read till here, I know this post is a little naggy. Love you all, thank you for reading this little space of mine although I'm a nobody~


No comments:

Post a Comment