Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 22, 2013

The Actual One

& the day before my actual birthday was our 22nd monthsary. JY fetched me from work as usual. I felt that something was fishy when his reactions are kinda unusual, so I wanted to reach home ASAP. HAHA, he'll always give in to me when I throw tantrum. Where to find such a good boyfriend?! Trying to mind-fuck me yet he failed. It's unfortunate for him because I know him too well. *wink*

I'm still keeping this decoration because JY accompanied me home, ask me to rest well while he walks to Tiong Bahru Plaza alone just to get my birthday decorations, including that relighting candles! Love you :*

*scratching scratching* LOLOLOL

B


J

B

G

R

XL

JQ & JJ

Loving this group photo (we're lacking of JQ, JJ & XQ)

I appreciate all of your presence, playing RM games, murderer and all sorts of nonsense that night! Surprising me with Cedele's Red Velvet Cake @ 1.00AM+ was indeed something new for me. I've never had celebrations at midnight time. Xiexienimen!

I was too exhausted by then so it slipped off my mind to take a picture of that gorgeous cake!

Soft and moist cake reddened with natural red vegetable juice, with a gentle hint of chocolate and frosted with light velvety vanilla cream that is not too sweet. Organic unrefined sugar and grapeseed oil used. Delicious made nutricious!

Snapped some pictures (I won't post all) during our gaming section. Am loving this Charades!

Last but not least...
Dear Jianyang,

I'm glad to have big & small lumpy with me all these while. Thank you for getting me the lovely Red Velvet Cake, the C&K's sandals which I feel is overpriced, communicating with my Polymates (when I know you aren't that friendly enough to contact acquaintance people) to make my advance birthday surprise a success, purchasing my all-time favourite Chocolate Banana cake for my family, tricking me to inform you what am I lacking of right now/what do I like, creating whatsapp group for RC people to gather at my house that night, brainstorming all sorts of RM games that can be played within my house & lastly Thank you for being part of my life. We're a bickering couple, yet I can't leave without you & our lumpy. 

I know you're actually afraid of entering the NS phrase because I may leave you anytime. I know I always make you paranoid by saying useless stuff "I will find a better man than you", "I will hook onto a rich guy when I enter Uni" etc. YES I KNOW I'M THE WORST GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD. I don't wanna promise you stuff like "I will never ever leave you", because I have a strong belief: What's going to happen will happen. We can never stop something from happening. Then again, I'm not implying that I WILL LEAVE YOU IF A BETTER GUY COMES ALONG. I will definitely do my duty as a rightful girlfriend, being faithful and not betraying. However, if things turn out to be the way we wouldn't want to see, this is our destiny. We are together rn but we may not be soulmates. Sometimes, just at certain timing, feelings/things will just change without any warning. So don't be afraid if i'm not giving you any promises. I will do my utmost best as the commander's gf. Who knows, you may be the one who's going to dump me for another girl. Nobody knows the future. I'm not the naive Mandy anymore. Right now all I know is I wanna spend my teenage years with you :)

Signing off,
Your annoying girlfriend.

OH WAIT. Was playing with Evian App (I believe this App is inspired by the famous video advertisement at Ion escalator basement area)
AWWW SO CUTE!!! REALLY LOOKS LIKE JY HAHAHAHA

Till then, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment