Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Paradise Inn

Wednesday, I finally had the chance to step into the newly opened shopping mall "Changi City Point" located at Expo. Initially our plan was to dine at Table Manners, but after browsing their menu (& pricing), we feel that it's not worth plus prolly not suitable for us to dine in. 

So we ended up at Changi Airport T1. YAY, after much persuasion, we had our scrumptious dinner @ Paradise Inn!

Changi Airport T1
Viewing mall, departure check-in hall, 
Level 3

Felt so excited to have our dinner because after so many rounds he finally let me treat him!

Happy JY :D

Extreme bad hair day for me :(

Boiled Peanuts as our appetiser #forthatday!

Priced @ S$7.50. JY doesn't like that cucumber style so he removed it! Overall their La Mian is pretty good!

Priced @ S$6.50. Yes this is the ONLY la mian i'll order whenever I patronise Paradise Group!

& for our side dishes....
Priced @ S$8.90 for small. We are both Egg-lovers so it's a must to have this!

Priced @ S$10.90 for small. Kinda regretted ordering this dish because we were too full from our respective La Mian & egg omelette. Talking about coffee pork ribs, I'd still prefer Ritz-carlton to this.

That's it! Ended my worn-out Wednesday with JY, watched airplanes and he sent me back home. Guys, if you happen to be at Plaza Sing, please help to patronise my Sister (and her boyf)'s mini space @ Plaza Singapura's Toypost!


Especially for Polaroid-lovers! Stamps, tapes, chops... Everything priced from S$1 - S$5 only!!! I think. Cant really remember the price range though.

Thank you for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment