Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 9, 2013

Quality time with Mummy - Han's

Nothing beats a night filled with life-talks/updates with family member. Finally my butt moved out of my house on a weekday night to accompany Mummy for a scrumptious dinner - Han's cafe

It was her treat ^^ & there's a significance to my Mum whenever Han's cafe is mentioned. Why? She used to work @ Han's cafe located at The Arcade (which is also their very first outlet) & my Daddy dines in frequently. HAHAHA. Yes they both met in this cafe! From what I've heard, my Dad always visit Han's just to see my Mummy working! OMG SO SWEET!

Loving nights like this :D

We chose Set Meal, served with Soup-of-the-day (with 2 slices of garlic bread) + Main course + Coffee | Tea | Orange juice | Ice lemon tea. Range from $9.80 to $16.80, no GST involved. Pretty cheap for a restaurant! Most importantly, I love their choice of drink. Places like eighteen chefs are damn restrictive. In order to quality for the set meal, their ONE AND ONLY drink is Ice lemon tea ._. which is so.... not my preferred choice. Yes, I chose my favourite fruit juice!
I was super excited when I saw the signboard "Soup-of-the-day: Mushroom soup"!!!

I chose Chicken Chop w Mushroom sauce @ S$11.80

Mummy ordered Fish & Chip @ S$9.80

JY is enlisting tomorrow. No mushy message here sorry! Take care of yourself okay. I'll be fine... :D Can't wait for 27th September. Sorry about tomorrow. I promise your other bookout dates I'll be waiting patiently @ Pasir Ris! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment