Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blissful Tuesday

Everytime I wake up to Tuesday, I'll comfort myself with this saying: Monday is over.

Yesterday was exactly 1 week before the boy's enlistment. Had a fruitful Tuesday spent, although the morning was like... shit for me and my manager. What a BAD news to start with when the call came in around 10am. My designation has been changed from "Internee" to "Temporary Admin & Acct Assistant", monthly allowance is still S$500. Cheap labour uh? Expect an Intern to have a job scope as AAA. Luckily my manager ain't giving me any real shit. She doesn't expect much from me too! Anw, less than 10 working days for me to end this torture. I swear I'm going to take a looooooooong break from work, NUA for as long as I want, exercise (if applicable LOL!!!) during office hours to avoid crowds and recover the loss of sleep I had during these 5 months!

Went to Orchard Towers (just beside Delfi Orchard) for lunch ytd, E introduced us to this scrumptious Thai Restaurant. 

Cafe Supunsa Thai Cuisine
400 Orchard Road
Orchard Towers 
#02-36, Singapore 238875
Operating hrs: 11.30am - 7pm

Look at the bottom left, FREE FLOW ICE WATER (Y) 

Major plus point for restaurants serving free-of-charge Ice water.

Table condiments FOC as well. They are really generous!

Sugar, chilli padi, chilli powder, green chilli & my favourite, peanuts
Peanuts can never go wrong with Thai cuisine!

Yes this is Pad Thai Chicken @ S$8.00

Their Pad Thai is not bad, I got too full from their serving because the portion is really huge. I ate the noodles for ~5 minutes and my manager thought I didn't start eating HAHA. This Pad Thai can fight with The Foundry located @ Mohamed Sultan Road. You can read my post about their Thai food HERE.

We shared Thai Popiah with Thai sauce (S$6.00). I'm not a fan of any sauce that are spicy, but their Thai sauce is tasty. I did not take photos of Popiah & their main courses because we're not THAT close & I'm too timid to snap :x

What's better than Tuesday? Gelare waffles at half price!
Blueberry cheesecake & dark chocolate with chocolate syrup

2 scoops of ice-cream with waffle @ $10.40 (Tuesday price only!) excluding GST.

Yay! Yummy waffle + ice-cream make the contented me! :D

"Incredibly smooth, thick & delicious"~

Dinner @ Ichiban Boshi again. Last week of enjoyment before he enters Tekong, so YES to more atas food, compared to Hawker/foodcourt!

 Wearing the 2 piece dress by Butteredgun! Am loving the crop top!
*Forever same style* -_-

Salmon Don @ S$13.90 (with chilli padi)

I ate the usual nabeyaki udon (S$12.90) & JY had this Salmon don....... FOR FREE. Why? Thanks to the RE&S reward card. I got the Super Value Meal on my 11th stamp! This is the reason why JY agreed to dine in @ Ichiban ok. If not he'd choose something cheaper.

He stayed over aftermath & we had a great night disturbing each other. Bombed him with endless questions regarding No.1-3 HAHAHAHA.

Did I mention I was allocated to a site just for 1 day? Costa Del Sol. 
It is a staycation site ok! Too beautiful & I would like to share with you guys such Condominium exist in Singapore!

They had a total of  7 pools (one of it is DIVING POOL), had a clubhouse with Spa services, a bistro bar for residents. The site consists of  2 minimarts! Whatever I'm stating here are those extraordinary/different from other Condominiums. Oh my I dedicate my 10 years later life to Condominium estate lah ok?!

******************************************************************************************

Love you baby. Thank you for sending me to work despite rainy morning & delivery Mac breakfast all the way to my office! <3

"I am enlisting to become a better man to protect my loved ones, especially my girlfriend" - Lin Jianyang, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment