Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 2, 2013

Platypus

A.K.A. Celebration of July Babies. (Oh no I forgot this is somewhat a 'birthday' post as well LOL)


200 Victoria Street
#03-29/29A Bugis Junction
Singapore 188021

Platypus is renowned in Singapore for largest selection of hand-made pastas and luxurious risottos. Find your all-time favourite appetizers ranging from sharing plates, salads, soup and sides! Honestly, 3/4 of their Menu is dedicated to Hand-made/traditional/seasonal Pasta! Not forgetting their Italian Risotto selection. 

So last Friday, we had our X56 (created this lame clique name back in secondary school days HAHAHA) gathering without YY for July babies celebration

C's 1st July,
HM's 11th July,
followed by 20th July

Interior lighting


G & I entertaining ourselves by taking individual snapshots while waiting for C & HM to arrive! (Yes we chose the soft launch dining promotions!)

 Trying to be a ninja~

"The princess has arrived!"

As mentioned, we set our eyes on the promotion, handmade pasta/gourmet selections Set Meal! Meal is inclusive of a drink, soup followed by your selection of main course.
Mushroom Soup!

My freshly-squeezed Lemonade!

Yes, what else to expect when it comes to Pasta?
Carbonara
Linguini tossed with double-smoked bacon in an egg-yolk cream sauce

Angry Chicken
Rustically chopped spicy chicken arrabiata ragu, served over Parppadelle pasta

Lemon Prawn Parppadelle
Parppadelle tossed in zesty lemon pomodoro sauce with grilled prawns and tomatoes

Set meals for Homemade pasta = from S$16.90++
Set meals for Gourmet Selection = from S$19.90++
(some dishes require additional charge, +90c or +S$1.90)

Pictures time! Sorry I went off in a rush because I needed to attend my brother's Convocation @ NTU.

 HM

 C

 G

July babies!

Special Thanks to JY for coming down after work and accompanied me to my bro's convocation! Lurblurb

Family photo

 Siblings love <3 HAHA


Comments of the photo above:

1) My dad's posture damn funny
2) Additional "members" without JX, my sis' boyf
3) I didn't want to post this photo because I look fucking fat but I know if I don't, JY will kpkb at me for not treating him as part of my family. KNN LOLOLOLOL

That's all! Yay tomorrow going Ksuite again with X56, YY join us will you? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment