Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Getting married


The long-awaited day is here, 8 March 2014, my beloved sister's wedding day! My family and relatives were looking damn forward to this day, we even made numerous preparations for this date to arrive... Still remember the previous night, my sister couldn't get to sleep due to anxiousness, excitement and other mixed feelings. If I never remember wrongly, my immediate family didn't get to sleep well until 1am+.. How about me? I slept around 2am-ish & woke up by her makeup artist at 6am+. She has to get my sister's makeup done in my room hence I only had <4h of sleep... It was a fun-filled day throughout (with free transportation) so I'm actually okay with it HAHA

So in love with mini cooper! My brother-in-law managed to rent this as the bridal's car!

First occasion: Fetching the bride @ my house! Here's my #ootd for Church wedding ceremony!
Dress from agneselle.com
Necklace from *SCAPE underground
Earring from Lovisa
Wedges from Rubi
Additional: Stick-on bra from Cotton On

I'm loving the backless dress although it's a pain in the ass to wear stick-on bra. It definitely sucks big time.


Second occasion: Church ceremony
THIS PART WAS SO HILARIOUS THAT I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AS WE WELCOME THE BRIDE

1) Both of them walked TOO SLOWLY as compared to those scenario you witness from drama featuring Wedding ceremony.

2) My sis seemed like she was dragging every step she took. LOLOLOL

This is the moment...

Look @ the pastor's awkward smile

My dad seemed really elated when the witnesses (my mum) were asked to sign on that official document

Sneak peak of the formal shot with the in-laws
(picture taken from Aunt's camera)

Most commonly asked questions on that day: "Where is Jianyang?" I have to repeat so many times that he couldnt make it, due to his late bookout last night! 

After the ceremony, the emcee cordially invited the immediate family members for buffet lunch! As I had a hard time squeezing into backless dress, I restricted myself from it but the moment I spotted the dessert selection: ECLAIR, I couldn't help it. Food is always the priority. That's what I learnt throughout this year. 

Went back for a few hours rest before proceeding to the final occasion of the day! Yes, JY finally came to my house! He looked super charming on that day please! White long sleeve shirt with jeans and covered shoes (those formal kind, no more birkenstock) <3

Bought this freaking lace dress from Forever New, it burned a hole in my pocket. THANKS $120!

My mummy looked exceptionally beautiful on that night!

My friends are in love with her HAHA



My cutie 3rd aunt :D

 With Veron! 

Look @ my huge tummy!!!!!

 Huge tummy = scrumptious food, sufficient liquor, happy people, awesome ambience

My bodyguard-of-the-night HAHAHA

It is definitely worth it to gain few more kilos on that night because of the yummy food! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment