Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash

Yes I've been an avid user of Biore products for a while

Ever wish for combining your makeup remover and facial cleanser on days whereby you can't wait to get over the skincare routine? Well, I do, especially after a hectic day and I just want to crash on my bed after changing into my pyjamas!

Lets put it to a test:

After a looooooong day spent with JY, we played Dance central 3 @ St Games followed by a lengthy journey to Changi Airport, reached back around 11pm+.

*clipped up my fringe for a clearer view of my face*

Makeup products used:
  • Face powder
  • Eyebrow pencil
  • Concealer
  • Eyeliner
  • Pencil Liner
  • Mascara
  • Blusher
  • Lip crayon
160ml

"Uru Uru" means soft & moist skin

As I'm using Biore Marshmallow whip facial wash, I feel so glad to own another foaming wash product! This time, even better because it removes and cleanse at the same time! (I could even save money on Biore makeup remover whipes haha)

Some product information:
  1. Convenient & Gentle
  2. High cleansing ability
  3. Soft, moisturized skin
To summarize, you just require 2-3 pumps to remove light makeup*, dirt & sebum in 1 step, it is 8x denser foam to ensure close contact with the skin and pores with minimal harsh cleansing lotion. 


*Light makeup includes face powder, liquid foundation, BB cream, blusher, eyebrow pencil, lip gloss, UV


I have the tendency of splashing water on my face before applying any facial products. You'll require less product this way and washing will be easier. In other words, the water helps to reduce "friction" caused on your skin. I detest that "friction" feeling. Try applying body foam without wetting your body... that feeling is awful.


2 pumps is more than enough although they recommend 3 pumps!


Instead of rubbing foams on my hand before slapping on my face, I'd prefer spreading evenly (my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin) first, followed by massaging directly.


FYI: How the foam turns out to be after 1 minute...
Eeew

Last but not least, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water & proceed with your usual skincare products i.e. toner, moisturizer, eyecream before heading to bed!

Let's analyze the difference after the 2-in-1 instant foaming wash.

Definitely my face powder & concealer is removed (my pimples are more visible now), eyebrow pencil as well as blusher. 



It removes my lip crayon a little but i'm kinda skeptical towards lip products, I feel that we should use product specialized on lips instead of others. Therefore I shall not include lip crayon because I used a lip remover instead!

All in all, I won't deduce that this Instant foaming wash is a bad one because I understand it is a tedious effort to remove mascara & waterliner. This foaming wash is definitely handy for women (professionals, managers, executives and young mothers) who prefers minimal makeup style!

On lazy days, I'll just slap some sunscreen, eyebrow pencil and lip balm. I feel so wasted to use makeup remover wipes JUST FOR THESE MINIMAL MAKEUP PRODUCTS ON MY FACE. Luckily this 2-in-1 foaming wash came in handy for days like this!


Oh, did I mention that the foam has this rose fragrance? Call me a weirdo but I'm really addicted to the smell! The fragrance is so much better compared to the Marshmallow whip facial wash!

Thank you Biore for inventing facial foam wash! My kiddy side is here again thanks to the foam! Kids love bubbles/foams right...?


Do remember to 'like' SampleStore Facebook & Instagram & 10 lucky people will win Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash!

Exclusively sold @ Watsons for $14.90/160ml! Grab yours now~

Thank you all for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment