Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Keep calm and wrap it up


Finally! The past weekdays were extremely draggy and mundane, it felt like I survived for 1 month instead of 5.5 days. Yes it's a half day MORE, because I got called back on a Saturday morning (when my contract didn't even state anything related to Saturday...) to be a RUNNER. You know, a runner's role is vague. The term 'runner' simply means 'sai-gang warrior', taking every shit.

 

Just when I was about to wrap things up... for those who are unaware, I tendered my resignation last Friday, meaning I need to serve 2 more weeks before the official termination. My director requested to extend my work till 22 March instead of 21 March, Friday. Yes you should have guessed it, 22 March is a freaking Saturday AGAIN & I'm assigned to be a RUNNER AGAIN.

I couldn't even wrap it up properly...

That being said, the gracious and kind-hearted "Me" shall assist my director's final request before the termination of contract.

Back to the objective of this post: I would like to wrap up this torturous contract job by next Saturday. NO I CAN'T EVEN WAIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK. I WANT 22 MARCH TO ARRIVE RIGHT NOW. Why? Most relevant reason: I felt that I got conned to sign this 3 month temporary job. Why again? 

The contract stated "Designation: HR/Admin Executive", the consultant assured me that this is a relatively simple job, I just need to download resume everyday & invite potential candidates for an interview with my director & assist the secretary with admin duties. Yeah I know admin is so vague and as a HR Executive, it should mean I'm working in a HR Department. In the end... my director informed me that I'm actually holding a telemarketer position. ... what? A FREAKING TELEMARKETER. I have never visualized myself of holding a telemarketer position. 

The best part: when I informed my agency consultant about the miscommunication of designation, she replied "but there isn't any sales/quotation to hit everyday so just have fun". Yeah maybe certain people wouldn't care much as long as they dial >x calls per day but I don't. I loathe any job that requires me to call people everyday. Furthermore for the past 2 weeks, 99% of the calls I made were rejected ones. There are more disagreement I would like to share here but I guess I shall not make it too lengthy.

Now you can roughly understand why I want to wrap up this job AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. To the extend where I really wish I can be the shittiest telemarketer ever so that my director will help to terminate the contract WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. 

Talking about wrapping things up... Have you heard about the comeback of KFC Bandito Pockett?!


Unwrap good times with KFC Bandito Pockett!


KFC Bandito Pockett packed with so many tasty ingredients, 100% chicken fillet marinated in signature hot & crispy flavor, served on a bed of fresh lettuce, with salsa and mayonnaise, all wrapped in a toasted tortilla. It is every KFC fan’s favourite wrap! Try it now to enjoy a good time!


What are you waiting for? Unwrap the good times now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment