Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 3, 2013

September (bff) babies | Leessang

Last Sunday, met up with 2 crazy BFFs to celebrate both of their belated birthdays! I was the busiest woman on that day plz. I gotta sneak my way out to make sure the other party (the present's owner) doesn't find out & vice versa... but of course it's nothing to me la! These 2 BFFs are really the ones I dote on! Why? Because both of them put in a lot of effort for my 18th Birthday. I swear that surprise birthday @ Siloso Beach Resort is the best of the best. Yes I dare to admit it's better than the birthday that JY organised for me! (oi, doesn't mean I don't appreciate you ok. Just that the 18th one is very memorable!)

So yeah! Had our lunch @ Paragon's Sushi Tei. As I'm a regular patron of Sushi Tei, I don't really find the need to take pictures of their food~ Just queue for Sushi Tei if you're craving for Japanese cuisine :P When I saw both of them grinning from ear to ear while opening up the present, I'm truly contented. I know they aren't those "must-smile-to-show-them-that-i-love-it-when-i-actually-dont". You get this feeling? Whereby you squeeze your brain juice so hard just to get an appropriate and valuable gift for your bestie & they really love what you bought for them.

Ksuite @ Orchard Parade Hotel after lunch! ^^



<3<3<3

Surprised Recruit Lin @ Pasir Ris Interchange aftermath. Another contented feeling. I lied to him saying I was still singing when I'm already rushing down to Pasir Ris from Orchard Road! I almost wanted to cab down ok! So I didn't know his location, and I chatted with him on the phone, with the usual "bu shuang" conversation. In actual fact, I'm trying my best to listen to his background noise so I can figure out his location! End up... I managed to see that familiar tanned skin with the army cap on when the Interchange is filled with Army Boys. SMART ME. I can be trained to be a P.I. 

& then... I was kaopeh-ing (disturbing) him and he said "if you are in front of me right now, I'll definitely give you a tight slap". JUST NICE I WAS RIGHT BEHIND HIM but he was still unaware la. I saw his stern face while talking otp ok. (knn didn't know he was that unhappy to talk to me!) So what did I do? I screamed at him face2face saying "COME SLAP ME LOR". His stern face changed to a clown's face IMMEDIATELY. I'm glad that my surprise is a success! ^^

Sent him off and I took a 1.5 hour bus ride home alone >:'(
Look @ my collection! SO HAPPY. HAHAHAHA I MUST BE CRAZY OVER KANGGARY. #runningman 

No comments:

Post a Comment