Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 7, 2013

How to make French Toast

Currently I'm extremely bored so I decided to update my post with random stuff! 

French Toast:

French Toast is REALLY easy to make, it's convenient and filling! Basically you're dipping a slice of bread into a mixture of egg, sugar and butter!

1) Whisk x eggs together with some butter & sugar. 
The number of eggs depend on how many slices you want to eat. As for the butter and sugar, it's up to your preference. If you prefer sweeter french toast then go ahead for bigger teaspoons of sugar. 

2) Chop up your bread (any pattern) and dip it!


3) FRY IT.


Your kitchen should be filled with the fragrance of margarine at this stage.

I've invented my own French Toast with Cheese. Basically I just cut a triangular-shaped cheese and smack it in between the bread :D

4) Add all the "rojak" stuff you can find at home.


Yes, sometimes I have leftover whisked eggs so I just use it to make scrambled eggs. When I have 2 hams in my fridge, I'll cut it into smaller pieces and fry together with the egg. 
You can never go wrong with Ham & Egg.

Yummy. Have fun exploring on how to make the perfect French Toast! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment