Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Forty hands on our Fourth Valentine

Coincidence indeed, having our brunch at Forty Hands on our 4th Valentine's.


Thank you for planning painstakingly for our Valentine's date. I understand that we shouldn't appreciate each other on the 14th February every year... I have the tendency to remind him on special occasions as an excuse so that he will take the effect to plan! In actual fact, he has always been accommodating to my sudden cravings and my mood (although he finds it a pain in his ass) and I'm subconsciously appreciative of that haha.

Thank you for ensuring that my blister ain't spoiling my mood :)

P.S. My favourite pair of wedges decided to fail me on Valentine's day..... I have absolutely no idea of why do I feel the discomfort when I have no problems with it on every other day! :(

Once again, #myslaveforthatday #lookathisveins #muscleguy #hunk #benshermanmodel

Salmon Hash @ $19
Poached Salmon, creamy potato, mustard sauce, pan-fried onion, homemade toast, fries

Eggs benedict @ $17
served with: Organic bacon, sauteed baby spinach with side of spicy roasted potatoes

I chose the eggs benedict and my verdict is 9/10 man! I'm really loving the combination of Eggs benedict and bacon. Their organic bacon is awesome as it doesn't taste as salty as those typical bacon you get outside. Salty food makes my mouth dry and I am pleased to know that Forty hands is health conscious enough to serve organic foods.

That's not all, I cannot explain how much I love their spicy roasted potatoes. I felt that this must be their famous side dish as you can't find it elsewhere! Just go for their spicy roasted potatoes. You won't regret it just like I do.

Egg yolk oozing out~ #thatmoment

Feeling hungry yet? :)

I can't wait to organize an outing with my clique so that I will recommend Forty Hands! I have a new craving after Valentine's - SPICY ROASTED POTATOES! Strongly recommended for potato lovers.

Anyway, Forty hands is within walkable distance from my house and yes, more excuses for JY to fetch me from home.

Valentine's gift from JY

Hello? I was the most elated woman on that day. JY isn't that kind of boyfriend who is romantic, give surprises and he always depend on google to find solutions to make me happy.

There he is, folding 50 hearts with unique hidden messages, not to forget his personalized $50 voucher :) Can't believe I teared upon reading the first 2 messages although I don't find it touching at all right now....... opps.

Anyhow, thank you for your plans (with backup plans as well) on Valentine's day, your gift, your TLC, your everything. You always wonder why I repeat the same question over and over again. That's because I love to hear your answer. Trust me, my heart still skips a beat whenever you mention about growing old together and I'm the one for you. The phrases that you use may sound cliche but I will always be the dumb woman who believes in fairy tales HAHAHA :p


Made use of the complimentary Boat tour ticket when we purchased Alive museum together with E ^^




You're always capturing my unglamorous actions and threatened not to delete the images. I absolutely didn't expect somebody who loves my hideous look and insist that I'm pretty in every single way :)


I love you, since the day you decided to leave your comfort zone (zai nan).

Please take care of yourself when I'm away from Singapore. No women allowed >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment