Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Vantage Automotive: The NEW Peugeot 308

Advertorial

QUALITY
Honestly speaking, when I'm tasked to select a favourite feature of the NEW Peugeot 308 Hatchback, I am spoilt for choices. Being an amateur in cars/driving matters, these are the only few features that I can relate personally:
  • Panoramic glass roof
  • Size of the boot
  • Large 9.7-inch touchscreen
  • Blind Spot Monitoring
After watching all the videos on Peugeot 308, I feel that having a spacious car boot and panoramic glass roof are the best features to look for if my future spouse intends to purchase a car and would like to seek my opinion. Anyway, JY's dad extremely loves cars and there is a higher chance of him getting one in future! I'm going to be so proud of him.

Spacious car boot

Q: What does "hatchback" means? 
- A car with a door across the full width at the back end that opens upwards to provide easy access for loading.

TALK ABOUT EASY ACCESS. Everybody prefers the easy way out. Loading access made easy, it is undoubtedly a plus point. 

(Credit: typicalben)

When you own a car, you'll definitely need it for delivering purposes such as transporting furniture and sending all the food items required for Chalet, celebrations or BBQ. Don't you dislike it if the boot is full and you got to kiap those bulky items between your legs whilst resting in the car? I do! However, if my future car (or spouse's, or ours) has such a spacious storage boot, I would be very excited to dump all my purchased items at the back and enjoy stretching my arms and legs while admiring the clear sky through the glass roof, and that leads to my next point.

Panoramic Glass Sunroof


Fancy those glass wall architecture that you spot in movies/tumblr images? Yes, you can experience it in Peugeot 308! The panoramic glass sunroof creates a much lighter interior, improving the well-being of passengers as well as the driver. Everybody in the car benefits from plenty of natural sunlight. In need of a quick nap? Not to worry, you can use the electric sliding cover to improve your sleeping quality.

CIELO GLASS ROOF
(Credit: Peugeot website)

As it is resistant to heat passing through, you won't get too warm in the sunlight and it's tinted to cut down on glare! It is the exact feeling of not-too-sunny-yet-windy feel? In this case, it feels as though you are wearing sunglasses, adoring the sky view of Singapore (or even falling raindrops) and enjoying the dual-zone air conditioning indoor!

Apart from the luxury mentioned above, the natural sunlight is going to aid you with your selfie effect! I'm constantly finding the appropriate lighting source when it comes to capturing my face. Anywhere would be a perfect spot for (vain) people to take a selfie in the car! How awesome. 

An example of natural lighting selfie (right beside full-length windows)

There are other excellent features of the Peugeot 308 in terms of safety and technological terms but I won't act smart and explain it here as I'm in no position to judge the car with my low-level skills. However, if you're interested, please refer to http://www.peugeot.com/en/products-services/cars/new-peugeot-308 for more information. 

Thank you for reading and Happy 元宵节 (Lantern Festival) to my readers! ^^

1 comment: