Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 3, 2015

Probably the best Chocolate Bar in Singapore

Ever chance upon Max Brenner Chocolate Bar at Vivocity, right beside the Level 1 concierge counter? The restaurant seemed upscale in my opinion but their quality simply explained the worthiness behind the price.

 Hazelnut Cream Banana Toffee Crepe @ $17.90
Caramel Ice cream, chocolate crunchy wafer balls, milk chocolate ganache
 Underneath the crepe~

Crystal Sugar Churros Fondue @ $16
Muddled raspberries & a choice of two dips: pure dark, milk or white chocolate

There isn't any raspberries on the churros plate as we detest it so... it's like a get-out-of-my-sight thing lol

Shared the above-mentioned items with YY & WL after a hearty meal at Sushi Tei. I was extremely full on that day and I couldn't really mention anything much about their Churros as I'm not a fan of it. In actual fact, I loathe churros. I felt as though i'm biting onto SUGAR only. However, I will still grab a few bites just to satisfy my sweet tooth.

As for the crepe, it was awesomely delicious, except for the fact that the crepe skin has turned cold. I didn't expect crepe to go well with Ice cream. The taste of their caramel ice cream is acceptable and not too sweet, as I'm also not a fan of caramel.

Classic European Chocolate Fondue (tasting for two) @ $25.90
Choice of 2 chocolate sauces (Pure milk, dark or white)
Served with toffee sauce, bananas, strawberries, chocolate chunks cookies, marshmallow and fluffy chocolate sponge cake for dipping

*Just realized that there's too many 'chocolate' which I have to type in this post

This time round, I shared this fondue with my man.

Why him?


Because he is my servant and I will stay put and wait for the perfect melted marshmallows (dipped into the chocolate sauce) served by him ^^

This item is the best! Look no further and just order this combination. I think there's a need for me to end this post or else I will be digging for chocolate-related items in my fridge! My sweet tooth got "activated" just by publishing this post...

Next up, I will be sharing with you guys on my Korea trip, although my itinerary is extremely relaxing (perfect for family trip including elderly), I hope somewhat my post will be beneficial for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment