Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 24, 2014

Tiramisu (Hero) + Window (Woods)


Cafe hopping with CF 3 months back! Oh my this post is so backdated



Am loving their interior design with that vintage feel

Getting ready to order with Sir Antonio

Can't remember this dish - it was filled with cheese & bacons with sauteed mushrooms at the bottom

 Jayne Mac & Cheese ($8.90)

Chunky Mushroom Soup ($6)


& not forgetting their famous MommaHero ($7.50)

Prices are exclusive of 10% Service charge. If you wanna try their MommaHero, I'd suggest to takeaway instead of dining in (with that extra pastel saucer with teaspoon) as they do charge you for that additional 10%.

Food wise, chunky mushroom soup was good, I love the thickness. I mean, anything is better than Campbell's standard. Unless I'm sipping Campbell's mushroom soup at home. If you get what I mean... The I-forgot-the-name is mediocre, nothing special. Lastly for their Mac & Cheese, initially it tasted pretty all right for the first few mouths but I got so sick of cheese after that. I'm an absolute fan of cheese so if I find it overloading, it simply shows how bad it is.

Bear in mind that I am judging their food items based on the price. Service wasn't exceptional. I don't understand why should we pay for service charge when we are instructed to order and pay at their counter. I had to refill my ice water myself when I even paid for it. They seriously need to do something about it. Tried googling for Tiramisu Hero's reviews and realized most of the negative feedback: SERVICE isn't up to the standard. Well... I would say that it wasn't pleasant at all given the fact that we are paying that 10% extra.

Checking out their beautiful restroom :D

All in all, I'd only revisit them for their MommaHero takeaway. Words can't describe how much I love their tiramisu! Even thought of ordering online for my special flavours i.e. Horlicks, Ovaltine and Milo. However, after trying them, I still feel that the Original is better!




Windowsill is just around Tiramisu Hero so we decided to satisfy our sweet tooth over their pies!

 Even their door handle is a tree-shaped!

S'mores ($8)
Filled with gooey milk chocolate pudding and sticky dark chocolate fudge, topped with fluffy toasted marshmallows & their home-made graham crackers

First things first, I LOVE MILK CHOCOLATE. A bonus point for those in black. OMG. The goodness can be compared to cadbury's. Secondly, I lovelovelove their home-made crackers. It's damn soft yet crunchy at the outside. However, it is too costly and I won't make a special trip down again just for the pie. Unless they are on sale? $8/pie of this size is seriously... unacceptable for me.

Nevertheless, I treated my tummy to a scrumptious dinner with lots of desserts and I'm really impressed! Desserts craving satisfied (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment