Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 13, 2014

Kept on the inside & no sunlight

Our mundane Saturdate without fail...
Dinner @ Cedele, one of my favourite all-day breakfast restaurant

I find it ludicrous to count our monthsary spent together as there is a saying about couples who count monthsary tend to break up instead of those who don't bother to celebrate monthsary. Oh no what's with all these... Hopefully we won't get THAT curse haha

Red Chilli Crab Pasta ($16.90)

Rosti ($15.90)

JY made a wise choice for his selection! That Red Chilli Crab pasta tastes heavenly. Previously I blogged about our dinner @ Cedele HERE, I choose the same Rosti again... Once a lover, forever a lover. Those perfectly poached eggs that burst in my mouth. Hey, you know how much I love you if I ever share 50% of my favourite food with you. LOL

Whilst scrolling through my twitter timeline, R was craving for ice-cream waffle & I merely informed him about Salted Caramel that opens till late, he suggested to have it for supper! Super steady friend, I like (Y) What's more, he initiated to drive us there. I adore night life BUT decided to be a stay-home lady instead due to troublesome and costly transportation in Singapore. Cabbing back home from Zouk to my house can cost up to $10?! Whatttttt in the world. Blame it on that 50% surcharge.

First experience to Salted CaramelUpper thomson road for supper! :)



Impromptu outing is awsome, nobody will disagree with this. Chose Nutella & Horlicks tikam. However, their waffles ain't great, I still prefer Gelare's. An avid lover of Salted Caramel's Horlicks tikam! I hope there'll be more unique flavours everywhere such as Horlicks, Red Velvet, Milo etc. Wouldn't mind spending more to enjoy ice-cream~

Not to forget extra weight too :p

Thank you R for driving us around and even fetching us back! Appreciate it dearly.


Mum: Must arrange nicely to take picture
Me: For what, don't keep on post it on facebook la, people get bored of the same old pattern
Mum: Nevermind la, you post it on your phone app lor 

She was referring to instagram. Previously I uploaded all her breakfast set & received >15 likes. I mean... we're nobody, more than 15 likes is a huge deal to us HAHA. Anyhow, I will be posting JY's Avengers Party soon I hope! So many selfies to share~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment