Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 5, 2014

#randomthoughts

I'm feeling so elated right now and I feel that I should proudly announce on my blog. 


Know what does this image means?

A balloon has burst. As simple as ABC.

Everything has a limit. Nothing is unlimited, when it comes to tolerance, anger, itchiness, etc. Same goes to humans. You know why I'm so excited to share with you guys about my feeeeelings? Because tonight I realized I could no longer take it anymore. Meaning? My balloon for has burst. (refer to image above)

Q: How do I even know I have reached my limit?

A: It is really very simple. When you find yourself happy instead of angry, when you realise you have stopped checking your phone EVERY single time. Let's quote a simple example. Usually when i'm upset/angry, I will still check my phone constantly, waiting for that-kind-of-comforting-messages, without fail. I mean, I really bring my phone with me everywhere, even when I need to use the bathroom. Because I'm afraid that I might miss out an important call. 

& now...? I simply dumped my phone aside, excitedly writing this post to share about my burst balloon. LOLOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment