Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Life...

Having a love-hate relationship with my current life right now. In the midst of waiting for university enrollment (this definitely sucks because I am hesitating if I should just find a full-time job instead of wasting money on that... expensive cert), taking all sorts of part-time/temporary jobs yet I always feel cranky as waking up early during weekdays seriously suck, and I'm planning my 21st birthday AND JY's one as well. 

Everything is going unwell for me. I hate everything... Yeah judge me, Im really sick and tired of life. Just need some space for my rantings. I don't wanna study, I hate stress, I don't wanna work, I hate working. Yes I know this makes me a good-for-nothing and a wasteful resource in this society lol.

I wonder who understands what am I feeling right now. 

Anyway just some visual updates of my f up life:
Addicted to Merely Ice Cream's waffle deal recently


Attended A's POP few weeks ago and it was raining omg MY SHORTS WERE SOAKING PLEASE. The free ponchos are damn useless okay. JUST A SLIGHT MOVE AND THERE YOU GO, torn ponchos.
Yeah joyful faces before bracing through the rainstorm

I love this picture because of the MBS background!
(Tiptoe cause I've ran out of pose HAHAHAHA)

FYI: I'm okay with my height, i'm perfectly fine. I'll never understand why does women complain about being short? There are many advantages of being "not tall" :
  • Determined as Cute
  • High heels are suitable for you
  • You won't be tasked to do "high element" job due to your height constraint
  • Easier to get boyf
  • Getting a nickname: Xiaomei/ah girl
  • Friends tend to treat you slightly better : treating you as their little sister
Disadvantages:
  1. If there's a crowd, you won't be able to watch any performance on stage.
But if you have a tall boyf, you can easily request him to lift you up. Therefore, I'm not at a disadvantage at all (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment