Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Review: I Love Yo! All-in-1 Yogurt Cleanser


Do you know?

Yogurt is a powerful natural cleanser. It contains a powerhouse of nutrients that are especially great for the skin. These nutrients are responsible for rejuvenating and promoting healthy skin. As quoted, some benefits of using yogurt include: skin lightening, tightening skin pores, clears acne and wrinkle-free face.


That being said, I guess I could skip the boring introduction of this product originated from Korea: I Love Yo! All-in-1 Yogurt Cleanser. Yes, I know the product name is pretty unique in a sense.

Aloe flavour (skin moisturizing)
According to this product,
  • Claims to remove all makeup in 1 minute
  • Non-oily, non-alcoholic organic cleanser
  • Creamy formula & extremely gentle on the skin
  • Prevents breakouts
  • Minimizes skin irritation
  • Unclogs blocked pores with makeup
  • Soothing sensation after use
I have to admit that their packaging is extremely cute and interesting with green apple fragrance. 

A spatula is included for hygiene purposes

Natural Yogurt cleanser

Scoop the yogurt onto my fingers with the spatula provided

After you're done, you should place your mini spatula like this for storage! So cute

Makeup products on my face: Face primer, tad bit of liquid foundation, eyebrow pencil, bronzer, highlighter and lipstick.

As usual, I took this picture after I'm out for almost 10 hours (~7am to 5pm). From my point of view, it is more appropriate to test any makeup remover products together with your daily routine instead of testing RIGHT after you applied makeup. I mean... ultimately if you decide to stick with this remover product, you should only use after a hectic day, right? :\


Directions: Apply a small amount of Yogurt cleanser onto your face, massage around the face and eye area to remove face and eye makeup. Then rinse off with water.

It feels weird to apply (over) creamy cleanser on my face initially. As instructed, massaging the Yogurt cleanser around the face (exclude eye area for my case as I don't have any eye makeup on) smoothens out the texture more. I left the Yogurt cleanser on my face for ~1 minute before rinsing off as nutrients take some time to be absorbed. 

**After rinsing & wiping**

My skin feels relatively smooth, it removes my makeup products (excluding lip as I'm quite skeptical about lip makeup removers) without leaving any trace but my face feels kinda oily after trying this product. I would personally prefer Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 foaming wash to this Yogurt cleanser because I can conclude that my skin doesn't react well with this cleanser...

However, this product will be suitable for women who loves applying light makeup on a daily basis and at the same time is looking for skin brightening effects and unclogging of pores problem.

That aside, for those who are interested in this I Love Yo! All-in-1 Yogurt Cleanser, do head down to any Guardian outlets in Singapore soon as this product will only be available for the month of April 2014 only!!!

Thank you for reading! xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review! Reading up on reviews because I saw the product on Qoo10. I like that you used it after a day's makeup because it is indeed a better way to judge the cleanser.

    – wm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello wm! Thanks for your cheerful comment too! It totally made my day. Glad that my review helps in your ultimate decision before purchasing the product :D

      Delete