Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Adventure Cove


On Valentine's day 2014, I spent my day fruitfully with my dearest YY. She has been my BFF since Secondary 1-2. I wonder what kind of affinity we share. Still remember my first impression of her @ recollections group was "I want to be friends with her!" Seriously yes. I just feel that I need to have a friend like her although I already have G as my BFF since Primary 5. HAHAHAHA DONT JELLY...

Bluwater Bay! Look at our unglam faces




Photos taken @ Adventure River.

We managed to get pretty good underwater shots thanks to YY's waterproof Camera!!! wee!

YY's outlandish's body figure. 



Candid shot taken by YY. Ok la looks pretty... decent. Thick eyebrows and face shape similar to a guy. Anyway I concluded that I have >5 different hairstyles whenever I submerge in water. Seriously. Loathe the fact that my hair is curly and very dry in nature. This explains why...

#throwback in 2008. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment