Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 17, 2013

IBM InterConnect 2013 (post)

Greetings Earthlings! Am loving tonight's atmosphere because it's Thursday night! According to humans' emotions based on the 5 weekdays, Thursday night + Friday is the best!


If you're unemployed or school holidays, I bet this emotional expressions aren't meant for you because everyday is just like FRIDAY. Filled with enviousness okay? Well you can say I can be unemployed if I want to, but I'm trying my best to find tons of temporary jobs. Why? Kill time & earning kaching ($$) for my upcoming BKK trip! This is going to my very first experience taking a plane with my boyfriend! (I had enough of COACH RIDES okay) JY is looking forward to this trip damn badly because it means he'll POP very soon! Whenever I see my group of friends who POP-ed last week, a part of me kept on thinking "how good would it be if my boy POP at the same time as them". HAHAHA OK LA I WONT POUR SALT ONTO YOUR WOUND LAH!

 How's life? S-A-M-E. I'm getting bored of everything that is happening till I feel like staying at home the entire day (plus some exercising plan). Seriously, ever since I started working, I can no longer find a suitable day for swimming/gymming! By the time I get back home it's already past 6pm and I AM TOO TIRED TO EXERCISE. Weekends are no-no for me because it's forever crowded + supposed to be a DATING DAY. Life's just so.... dissatisfying.

Anyhow, I was working as an Event helper for IBM Interconnect 2013 held @ Marina bay sands. Made awesome friends! I LIKEY (Y)
Their photobooth!

Though it was a tough 3-day work for me (standing as a directional, usher and "statue"), I'm really glad that the team is super friendly! 


Blog again soon :) Hopefully a restaurant review~ Gonna go hunting with JY!

No comments:

Post a Comment