Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Adventure Cove

Here for a short update! Finally stepped into Adventure Cove after 56831 years. Time to use my annual pass ^_^ Oh & they have modified their admission rate, do take note!


Previously their admission rate for Adult was priced @ $29 (flat rate, no peak rate). I'm so lucky that I applied for their annual pass because it makes me feel more worth to own it! 

Annual Pass for Adult = S$88.

Visit 3 times = S$99

ANNUAL PASS CONFIRM PLUS CHOP WORTH IT LAH :P

Anyway those who enter the park together with me can have $3 discount!

Yeah so I went with M, feeling a little weird because when I'm out with a guy alone, I'm afraid people might mistaken us! BUT ITS OKAYZZZ THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM HAHAHAHA

Unglam max so I had to blur my face 

How do I look with M's Rayban sunglasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment