Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 9, 2013

4th farewell



Lerk Thai Restaurant offers a bountiful mix of authentic Royal Thai cuisine, fusion dishes and street food from different parts of Thailand, showcasing the artful skills of all-Thai team of Chefs. With the plethora of dips and pastes used in their cuisine and level of spiciness adjusted to local palates, food lovers can now explore a wider selection of culinary delights at Lerk Thai Restaurant. They are HACCP certified restaurant which gives customers' an ease of mind.

For those who aren't familiar with F&B industry:

What is HACCP Certification?

HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is the systematic preventative approach to food safetyIt addresses physical, chemical, and biological hazards as a means of prevention rather than finished product inspection. Click here for more information if you're interested.

********************************************************************************************

Yes, my ITP @ Modena Condominium has officially ended last Friday, 2 Aug. I felt like there's an obligatory farewell lunch on my last day @ different sites. It is my greatest honour to be helping each of the Management Corporation (ho-ho-ho) even though the allowance is S$500/month. Sounds pathetic but I'm still managing my financial "assets" better than last year. 

Lunch @ Lerk Thai, Bedok Point's outlet!

Thai Chips as our appetizer! (S$2)

Pad Thai Chicken (S$8.90)
A famous noodle dish in Thailand. The traditional rice noodle, stir-fried with Lerk Thai's very own Assam and palm-based sauce
My one and only choice when it comes to Thai cuisine. 

Veggie Fried Rice (S$9.90)
A dish synonymous with Thailand and goes exceptionally well with Tom Yum Vegetable soup

Red Curry & Red Ruby with Coconut Milk (S$10.90)
This Happy Birthday Singapore Set comes with a bowl of rice. 

What's a proper farewell without pictures?!?!
 Manager, Mr W!
Admin Assistant, R :)

Yes, this is our diminutive office. During work, I either had to stand or use the folded chair (which is meant for residents actually). Now diverting your attention to the Security Team. Throughout my ITP period, I think I click well the most with Modena's Security Team. I'll always visit the guardhouse during lunch time to chit chat with them! I miss them so much...
 The only female Guard for day shift, K.
 This is the towering officer I had HTHT few weeks back :P Glad to know that he treats me like his little sister!
This is Mr G, the Security Supervisor! He is the one who is always entertaining me during lunch time. He treats me like his daughter by telling me how to survive in this complicated and fake society in the world. 

Last but not least, group shoot! Though this pic is blur, I love my smile here the most! 

Thank you ALL for your utmost patience and guidance during these 5 weeks. I've learnt a lot from both Management office as well as the Security Team. Am really blessed to have such marvelous colleagues/superiors! I'll definitely visit the guardhouse if I happen to drop by Simei! 

P.S. They don't even know my blog exists, but I still wanna thank them not just for show!

Thank you (my avid readers) for your support too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment