Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BFF


Met up with my two dearest polymates, W & M for a simple dinner together. Yes, that's me with 0% makeup. I did not even bother to conceal my eye-bags... My hair was in a mess after a long day of work, whatever. Actually I wore spects out as well, but the vain me wants to snap picture without wearing it, if not i'll really look like....
 
THIS.

We bitched, gossip, laugh out loud, create a nuisance to public users & whatever you can think of the moment we met up. We greet each other by laughing @ our signature pattern/posture, simply everything. That's how comfortable I feel with my BFF. Although it was just ~3hours of gathering, I feel so loved. Blessed. I have genuine friends who accept all my flaws, even if I look the ugliest, have thunder thighs, look like an ugly nerd (picture above), talk loudly, AA, eat like a pig etc. We have been through so many stuff, when I look back @ our pictures, it gives me so much memories. 

I still remember on our first day of Poly Orientation, we were playing a hopping game & the catcher was M and he had to catch all the female classmates, yep I was one of them. End up he caught everybody & I was the only one left. I ran in a circular direction & he sprain his ankle. OMG the expression he had on his face is simply unforgettable. REALLY. That's how we become friends even though he was asking me to be responsible for the rest of his life :P


Posting pictures of our Poly life~ I think it's gna be boring to those who aren't my polymates, so it'll be appropriate for me to insert a jump break! Thanks for reading people! I'll try my utmost best to update regularly! :D




Our Year1 period. We were damn bored to the extent whereby we decided to WEBCAM IN CLASS.

When I had bangs... & W is my first friend made in Poly! :)
We started to snap vain photos, typical poses created by Ah Lians.

Having our Ah Lian fringe-style... (zomg my face damn HIDEOUS)

Then I started to slim down @ this period when I had a setback. All of them were damn concerned about my health because I always skip lunch or just eat fruits. I WANT THIS DETERMINATION BACK!

& I succeeded! I could even wear that USA ripped shorts Size S! Aww I miss those times. & I think I managed to influence W to slim down as well :D

Forever taking photos in class & our classmates will give that taking-photo-again-like-always face.

Sometimes we skip lectures together to have fun outside~ OMG HAHA I MISS IT!

Fish-eye lens effect ZOMG DONT SCOLD ME FOR UPLOADING HAHA

Potential *ahem* HEHEHE. Look at how much we've grown!

M: Our director. Will never forget this picture. I think we're the coolest excluding ZG because he looked the most natural here.

Just wanna say I love you gaiz so much! Sometimes I feel that I love you all more than JY :P I can't be 100% comfy with JY around because I'm afraid he may not accept my flaws like you guys do. Congratulations you have officially graduated from SP! Although I'm the only "lousy" person in the clique that gave up on Internship previously, you guys did not outcast me & treat me the same. Constantly asking me to Jiayou and don't give up for my new placement of Intern. These simple words really comfort me, much appreciated :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FRIDAY! We're going to go crazy again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment