Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 13, 2014

More visuals

I have tons of overdue pictures... >< More cafe pictures to be uploaded soon! As for now,


NDP Preview that was WAY BACK... with JY :)




Not gonna be cheesy to mention "I LOVE SG" but... I'm loving their Funpack!


There were countless snacks for you, sufficient water & packet drinks to quench thirst
Oh & their foldable fan is the life savier of all. 

Not forgetting the main "lead" for sparing us the preview tickets, LEE XQ! Thank you :D

Some loots from a Mega Sale held at GWC Tower!

Oh man I miss my long fringe. Can't wait for it to grow and I'll never wanna trim the length anymore

Filled-to-the-brim Hei chocolate from Awfully Chocolate, thank you E!


Exhausted enough as I rush to Greenwich (Serangoon/Seletar) after work

I'm satisfied with my work at the moment, I hope it will never end! Didn't expect myself to enjoy work so much in something you have interest in. Although rushing before the dateline is a pain in the ass..

No comments:

Post a Comment