Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 7, 2014

Staycation: Marina Bay Sands

I'm so glad that Daddy & the rest of us enjoyed 2014 Father's Day! Sincere thanks to HM for the rates given to me, I'm just coordinating the entire staycation with HM's help, and my family for forking out $$. I spent like $20 for the room rate only :P

Getting ready for the Sunday staycation @ Marina Bay Sands
(Gosh I miss my hair length badly............. right now)

Had Au Chocolat ice cream to kill time before checking in. Their horlicks flavour is "spoon-licking good" HAHA.

Just to side track, I had endless confusion between MBS' Premier room and Club room (be it city view or not), and my doubts are finally cleared. Just in case you are as confused as me, here is my following concern:

Q: Does premier room WITH city view consists of sofa bed or armchair?!

I need somebody to give me a detail explanation for this to check if there are sufficient space for us to stayover.


Premier Room 
 Gallery

Virtual tour

The Gallery and Virtual Tour section shows 2 completely different scene. Let's just deduce that the virtual tour refers to the premier room withOUT city view whereas the Gallery refers to the room WITH city view.

The Club Room

Then what's with this?! I couldn't find any Club room pictures under the Gallery section (they only showed their facilities and the bathroom which is irrelevant to my question). However, they noted that this virtual tour refers to the club room with garden view, also known as withOUT city view.

After all these pictures fueled onto my confusion, I gave a call to the reservations team. The reservation agent informed that sofa bed is only available to club room and not premier room. This is a misleading information fyi. I was like, heck, forget about it I shall just proceed with Premier room with city view, even if it's just armchair, my brother doesn't need to stay over anyway.

I finally cleared my doubts whilst checking in with HM. 

1. The Club room with city view has a 3-seater sofa bed, it forms a queen sized bed when pulled out.
2. The premier room with city view has a 2-seater sofa bed, it forms a super single bed when pulled out.
3. The premier room without city view has no sofa bed, just an armchair.

I have no intention to enquire about The Club room without city view. I hope the conclusion above helps those who are planning the space of the room.

Took this picture from Daddy's facebook, hence the non-artistic shot..

As we chose Premier Room with City View, we had this cosy corner featuring their sofa bed :D

Same old bathroom I visited last year for J's birthday

Mandatory mirror selfie in MBS room

Soon family landscape without Michelle

Did I mention that my brother didn't have the intention to stayover initially due to the space constraint? He was quite fascinated by the room & decided to change his mind when I sent him pictures of the room haha!

I'm not a fan of macaron although it is popular among teens but I fell in love with this from Au chocolat. THIS IS AWESOME, way more delicious compared to Delifrance's!

 Night stroll with my aunts, brother and Mummy :D

Virgin trip to Louis Vuitton floating store in our casual attire :P

Slept in till 9am before heading for a morning swim! Well not exactly swimming though.
 Morning sunlight without any filter!


 Look at his excited face! He loves the infinity pool plus the scenery! 

My aunt loves the pool too! :)

The view from infinity pool feels like a real-life panorama shot.

 Embrace the moment~

Top-of-the-world shot!

 The ultimate boiling Jacuzzi
(I couldn't get in due to the extremely high temperature) 

Checked out at noon followed by lunch @ Au chocolat (Yes I'm loving the restaurant) which I will blog about it on my next post!

Ending this post with my #favouriteshotoftheday

Happy Father's Day to the most humourous Dad in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment