Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SILKYGIRL - BB TO THE RESCUE / SAVE MY FACE CONTEST

(Credit: bongqiuqiu.blogspot.com)

Silkygirl SG organised this "BB TO THE RESCUE" event from 12/6 to 14/7 & the Auntie me participated in this contest. My philosophy: As long as I don't need to pay a single cent, there's no harm joining contests. This is Singaporean's spirit! HAHA anyway I remember during this period, I was attached to Modena so everyday I would make use of the 4 lives that are given to each person daily to break the score into their leaderboard &...

LUCK WAS ON MY SIDE!!!

This contest is really hassle-free. I don't have to make a trip down to their office to collect my hamper, Alliance Cosmetics Pte Ltd appointed a courier company to deliver the hamper right to my doorstep (supposingly)! Again, this is Courier service apart from the Hada Labo Perfect Gel sponsor ^^

I was soooo excited for it because I don't have to pay a single cent just to get-a-present-for-myself (the logic of buying stuff online = buying present for myself to unwrap). Anyway the deliveryman was very kind and understanding, he actually called to check if I was at home but unfortunately I was serving my Internship still at that point of time. Hence I tried my luck to request if he can send it to my workplace & he agreed without hesitation! (Y) Thumbs up for Sam! Not only I praise him, I also send a compliment email to Rena, the one who is in-charge of the winners. Glad that my compliment letter is recognised!

Products in the hamper

Orange flavoured Lip balm

Silkygirl's limited edition lollipop lip gloss
Am loving this lollipop shape! 

Eye & Lip makeup remover
Glad that this contains 55ml, help me save money from purchasing eye & lip remover (Y)

BB Cream (White)

I have not tried any of these products YET so there won't be any reviews on it la, but I'm contented enough to receive free cosmetics :) I'm a little disappointed with the BB cream because my skin is pretty tanned, I dislike applying products that WHITENS my face. In fact, I avoid choosing cosmetic products that has whitening effect. :( 

Fortunately, this may be beneficial to me still. According to Silkygirl, their magic BB cream has the ability to work in more ways than one. It also acts as a concealer, natural eye primer, lipstick savior, renews skin cells and highlighter. 

SILKYGIRL SG also organised another giveaway back in August. 

Yes, I manage to gather information (of course not mainstream answers) & tada!!! I'm one of the lucky 20 winners AGAIN.

Number 16 ^^

Seriously I have no idea why I am so lucky to win their contest twice in a row. I can't declare that guylady luck is on my side because I never strike ONCE when it comes to lottery -_-

Yes, this time round it's registered postage! I'm so lucky that I decided to stay at home today because my SILKYGIRL sets arrived this afternoon!

SILKYGIRL Pouch 
It arrived @ the right timing because the zip of my makeup pouch is spoilt!

Waterproof Mascara! 
Yay I have this as a spare one in case my current Mascara "dries" on me

SILKYGIRL limited edition pendant

Close up of the details
This unique pendant comes with a....

(Hidden) lip balm + small mirror attached!!! CUTE RIGHT

This pendant is going to save my lifelips for sure because I HATE bringing any products out! I don't even have to move my ass to washroom for a mirror (I don't have any mirror in my bag) whenever my lips need to be moisturized! 

If you're interested to join their FOC contest or their latest promotions, do remember to like Silkygirl SG Facebook page HERE. That should sum up my post on SILKYGIRL PRODUCTS! Thank you once again to Rena Chiam from Alliance Cosmetics Pte Ltd for assisting in the delivery of hampers! (Even though you won't be reading this)

No comments:

Post a Comment