Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Uniqlo UT POP-UP

UT_POP_UP

Uniqlo develops pop-up stores under the name of UT POP-UP! in 2013. It starts from Shibuya, Tokyo where the world's biggest UT store is set up. Stores will open in NY, Paris, London, Singapore and more. 

Map of the location

Besides celebrating 10 years of UT tee-shirt collaborations, Uniqlo POP-UP store also feature performances by Singapore musicians and the works of local artists. 

*****************************************
My brother signed up for this UT POP-UP event & he was entitled to a free goody bag! Love the bag design but I forgot to snap a photo of it. So what exactly is this event? It is a celebration of a decade of UT (Uniqlo Graphic T-shirts) styling. 

Honestly speaking the location is kinda "ulu", but my brother is lucky to have a sister like me. Why? because my previous internship workplace is at Mohd Sultan! Mum & bro came to fetch me @ Bugis yesterday after my half-day work ended. Working on a Saturday is really a mental torture.. Time isn't moving at all for me. I just showed my face & knocked off in less than 4 hours. 

We had Thai food for lunch & the place is kinda confusing, because there are many signboards around! So i can't be sure what's the exact name of the restaurant. It should either be The Burger Office or The Foundry

I love their Thai food! Although the prices are SLIGHTLY affordable, there's no hidden GST and/or service charge, so all the prices stated in their menu are NETT. 

Absolutely an all-time Pad Thai lover! Their Pad Thai is even better than the ones I had in BKK! This is $8 & a tom-yam soup is included in every meal. 

My greedy brother tried the Green Curry Fried Rice right after he was served. Yes, this is the tom-yam soup I mentioned earlier. This cost $8 as well.

My mum had Mango Sticky Rice @ $6. The coconut milk and mango goes well together! 

With mummy :)

Asked them for their feedback & they said it is great, worth coming again. YES! I'll be coming again whenever I crave for Pad Thai! I'm not helping them to advertise but their Pad Thai is really a MUST-TRY if you are a hardcore lover of Thai food! However, here's a tip if you are planning to dine in @ this restaurant: Prepare a water bottle for yourself because their drinks menu is overpriced TBH. 1 can of soft drink actually cost $3, when I can buy ~3 cans at supermarket. HAHAHA aunty side revealing again but it's really very expensive when it comes to beverage, so either you bring your own plain water or quench your thirst with the soup provided.

Details: 
  • 18 Mohamed Sultan Road
  • Singapore City, Singapore
  • Mon - Thurs 11am to 11.30pm
  • Fri - Sun 11am to 3am


We headed to the UT POP-UP store aftermath & the crowd is pretty huge!

We were spoilt for choices because there's a lot of racks filled with their new-in design. They look promising but I was on pretty tight budget so.. I didn't purchase any. 


This is their 2nd storey & we had to queue in order to arrive here okay... So you can predict the number of people in this building.


Here are some of the designs! Pretty different compared to the Uniqlo retail stores you can find in certain shopping malls. 


And on the ground floor...
This design attracts everybody's attention lor!!! Damn nice when the lighting is shining all over~ 
The front entrance view


Look at our personalised badge! NICE RIGHT, it would be great with cliques la but i'm fine with my Bro & Mum!

We had to wear their UT clothes, the staff will take photo for this badge, and there's another crew taking moving protraits for us via UT CAMERA application which will be available on their website. OMG I SAW OUR MOVING PROTRAITS AND I LOOK LIKE.... *close eyes* 

For more info, visit utpopup.com.sg & ut.uniqlo.com to browse everybody's moving protraits!


Today is Sunday, aka Pre-Monday blues. Seriously why does time pass so fast when we're enjoying life? Back to work tomorrow x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment