Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Review: Sleeping Beauty #2

Sleeping Beauty... Does this sound familiar? 


Yes! If you are my avid reader since 2013, you would realize that I'm back with the same product which I have been raving about 2 years back. Click here to find out more!

This simply implies that I have been using this product for approximately 1.5 years (Do note that back then I was switching between Hada Labo's Perfect Gel and the Bio-essence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask), and today I am here with another rhapsodizing post on this Sleeping Beauty Mask.

Same Aqua packaging as before!

FYI, I'm extremely pleased to receive my second bottle from Bio-Essence :)

 (Spot my pink camera)

The usage instructions were modified though

I appreciate the fact that Bio-essence took the extra mile to produce a more detailed directions as it would definitely benefit women who are not familiar to skin-care products. Basically Step 3 indicates that the Bio-essence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask not only acts as a  typical sleeping mask, but it also substitutes as a moisturizer! *Please bear with me for repeating the same information*

Never say no to multi-functional products as they are very useful when it comes to travelling / staying out of your house; 

(cr: link on picture)

imagine the amount of step A to Z skin care products to carry...

When you could have brought just one...

OK lah I know I'm exaggerating, but you get my explanation ;)

If you had a 80g bottle that acts as a Mask and Moisturizer, you would definitely choose this portable bottle rather than carrying a ~50g moisturizer and a few sheets of mask right! Talk about spacing efficiency.

"Do multi-functional products work effectively as compared to specialized ones then?"

Allow me to start with the technical terms first.


The Aqua Droplet Sleeping Mask combats 4 common skin problems:
  • Brightens dull & tired skin
  • Regulates oil & moisture level
  • Moisturizes dry & rough skin
  • Refines enlarges pores

Simply form big aqua droplets in 3 seconds!

*I did not spray water onto my hand*

The Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask is specially formulated with Bio Aqua Crystals technology which ensures excellent hydrating benefits. This technology forms a protective shield over the hydrating ingredients to prevent moisture loss before application. Upon application, this shield breaks away and big aqua droplets are formed.
  • Fills skin up with abundant moisture & ensure moisture gets lock in instantly for non-stop hydration
  • Big aqua droplets are made up of fine molecules which allows nutrients to be easily absorbed into skin
  • Easily absorbed into skin, allowing nutrients to be delivered to skin rapidly
To sum up, it replenishes moisture level, nourishes and repairs your skin non-stop while you sleep. Say goodbye to dull and tired skin for a smooth, radiant and supple skin the next morning.

... Are you convinced now? ^^

This is one of my essential skin care items which I can't leave without. The process of application has always been amusing and its lightweight formula wraps the skin with a comfortable hydrating protective layer without leaving a greasy and sticky feel. I am loving this product to date and I'm once again very grateful for the opportunity provided since 2013. Without Bio-essence's sponsorship campaign on Sample Store, I wouldn't have the chance to experience it and knowing such an effective product does exist in the market.

What are you waiting for?

Grab yours today @ Watsons, Guardian, Robinsons, John Little, NTUC Fairprice, CK Department store, OG, Sheng Siong, BHG, Sasa, basically almost everywhere you can find! ^^

Do remember to like their facebook page for exciting promotions and latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg

RTP: $33.90 / 80g

No comments:

Post a Comment