Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 6 of 8 in Seoul: Lotte World

My highly anticipated tourist attraction has finally been fulfilled - Lotte World *hyperventilates* Why is this tourist attraction my favourite? 
  • Stairway to Heaven
  • Hyde Jekyll Me
  • Full House
  • Running Man
HOW NOT TO EMBRACE THE AMUSEMENT PARK YOU TELL ME.

Directions: Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2 & 8), Exit 4. Lotte World is directly connected to the station.


Entrance


The price of the tickets varies based on the timing when you enter the amusement park. For more information, please visit their website for the full details of their ticket price. Initially, we purchased 2 admission tickets @ 31,000won (without the ride entry) and 2 full day tickets @ 36,800won. Basically, you can take on any rides with your full-day tickets. 

The original price of the full-day tickets are 46,000won per adult. However, please get the Lotte World brochure from the Tourist information center located at Jamsil station! You could have saved 20% of your money leh. This is no different from a free coupon that we would love to keep just like fast food restaurants giving out free coupons to the public.

After trying out the hot air balloon ride, we managed to persuade my Brother and Mum to get the full-day tickets so we can ride those kiddy ones as a family. This is a tad bit tricky as I feel that they dont allow you to "upgrade" your admission ticket to a full-day kind. Being the negotiator as always, I pestered my Brother to show the staff an image of the Lotte world brochure as the cashier did not return my original Lotte World brochure earlier! We simply grab an image of the discount page when it has expired. 

Guess what...? 

Eventually, they agreed to accept the "top-up" from them! at a 30% discount rate! WALAO END UP THEIR TICKETS WERE CHEAPER THAN OURS!


See the hot air balloon ride at the ceiling? Yes, lao niang took that high-rise journey thanks to my Dad's persuasion. My legs got wobbly from the view. #thanksDad

 Shit just got real so no selfie pictures T.T


 As usual, the typical tourist shot 

I know this is a failed selfie picture with the Carousel - half of my dad's backview and a full body of a stranger

That's not the entire point. LOOK AT MY EXCITED FACE. Even my facial expression can't describe my love for Lotte World ^^

They have both indoor and outdoor rides. In my opinion, the outdoor rides are more thrilling! Do let me refresh my memory here...

Indoor rides: 
- Kiddy shows
- Hot Air Balloon ride (You can have a glimpse of the entire floor plan of the indoor Lotte World haha)
- 360 degrees loop (basically the ride will just go round and round non-stop)
- Pirate Ship
- Kiddy rides (something like USS' madagascar water boat ride)
- Haunted House
- Giddy cup (similar to USS' stimulator that basically goes round and round)
- Water boat ride (similar to Escape's wet & wild)
- Bumper car
- Kids bumper car
- Kids shooting game
- Roller coaster

Outdoor rides: 
- Roller coaster
- Gyro drop 1 mini and 1 mega
- Gyro spin
- Bumper car
- A ride that moves like pirate ship but you'll be spinning round and round

HAHAHA I guess my explanation sucks man. If you want to know more about the variety of their rides, feel free to ask me, I'm more than willing to share whatever I know with you! :)


Took endless of #ootd featuring the wonderful Lotte World 

This attraction shot looks like Fish eye lens~

 My very first picture at the outdoor park! I got so excited and look at my face, I can't wait to take all the rides available!
*Tourist spot for pictures*

Hyde Jekyll Me!!!

First time taking a ride ALONE #yolo

As my parents + my brother aren't born as a strong heart, they have no guts to take on thrilling rides with me..... it's so sad man. Only my sister and I have boldness to take on these challenges.

Anyway that was really my first solo ride and I didn't regret my decision at all! The first step is always the hardest but the results and satisfaction are truly worthwhile. 

All in all, Lotte World is a definite must-visit tourist attraction when you're in Seoul. I know Everland could be a better one but it is not convenient for my family, I'll definitely explore Everland the next time I visit Seoul!

Day 1 of 8 in Seoul: here
Day 2 of 8 in Seoul: here
Day 3 of 8 in Seoul: here
Day 4 of 8 in Seoul: here
Day 5 of 8 in Seoul: here

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the wonderful description of yr seoul trip.

    ReplyDelete