Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Big Box


Yet another date situated at Jurong on a dreadful Sunday, we decided to explore the Big Box warehouse mall! Look at the spacious area, it is indeed the largest warehouse retail mall in Singapore.

It gives me the feeling of the super size of Ikea, but with MORE variety other than furniture. That's not all, they have this outdoor rocking bench everywhere. Anybody else who gets excited at rocking chairs? ^^


It's extremely difficult to get an empty bench all to yourself whilst rocking. However, both of us found a vacant outdoor rocking bench which i'll show you laterrrrrr.


ElectronicBox, BuzzBox, StyleBox - that's how they categorize each section.




This food canteen concept is similar to Ikea's. I decided not to give it a try as their food doesn't feel appealing compared to Ikea's... Well maybe I'm wrong, somebody tried this yet?

Interior layout! Did you manage to spot the food street located at level 1?

50cents Sushi can you believe it

I'm definitely not writing an advertorial here but look at the sushi crowd and the other stalls...?! It's pretty obvious how inexpensive food attracts the heart of Singaporeans. Including ourselves lol

Moving on to the BuzzBox!

Generally each can of 7up cost less than 45 cents. For the packet drinks, 1 cartoon cost around $7+? This equates to ~30 cents per packet leh! Talking about saving money!


Chaned upon this stall which adapts ToriQ/Wadori concept and I can't get enough of their food. Quail eggs selling at $1.20/stick and Chicken teriyaki at $1.00/stick only. How could I forget my all-time favourite snack, CHEESE BALLS. They are selling at $1.30/stick? DAMN WORTH IT PLEASE. 

The quality is the same as Wadori la seriously. There isn't any difference at all, except for their price.


Look at our high-tea meal. Anyway I dislike their hypermarket concept (although it's huge and ideal for OOTD shots) because they don't sell drinks separately! They sell it in bulk or at least 1 liter packaging. Thankfully, I managed to spot my childhood favourite Qoo drink from the 50cents sushi stall, but it cost $1 though. Better than nothing when it comes to quenching my thirst.

Anyway, they also have a drinks stall right beside the Japanese stall, but they are overpriced man. Not advisable for #cheapskatesingaporeans like me haha

 Ideal for OOTD shots right?! 

Alcohol section~


Spot the similarity in these 2 photos?

SAMPLING BOOTH. EVERYWHERE.


Now onto the FurnitureBox

This is my inner paradise. Words can't describe how much I love to rock on a chair! Ya for some i'm afraid that i'm too heavy and it will fall on me -_- or give that annoying friction sound whilst rocking.

This is the outdoor bench that i've mentioned earlier!

After an exhausting day spent at BigBox, headed over to westgate basement to satisfy my waffle icecream craving.

I want this right now! This is the S'mores waffle with chocolate icecream. My melted marshmellow... does anybody deliver heavenly waffles to my doorstep?

No comments:

Post a Comment