Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 10, 2014

Update: How I spent my New Year eve

... Of course with my JY <3

(photo from JY's instagram~)

Used my $3 Sogurt voucher to satisfy my tastebud @ United Square! Look at how 'professional' my swirls are. I DID THAT OK, not JY. I got my skills from SwirlArt



Simple light dinner aftermath @ the Food Junction.

Shopped @ Bugis area and I actually bought a new bra HAHAHA. LOOK AT THE FITTING ROOM
Sibei Princess-y feel!

Got feel bo? ^^

There's actually a device installed right beside the door for customer to ring up the brands situated outside. I want this wallpaper in my bedroom!

 Took the Down Town line for our first time from Bugis to Promenade!

Camped @ Marina Square for 00:00 fireworks. CROWDED LIKE MAD. Had our first 2014 kiss at the sight of fireworks :D Thank you JY for everything! As I'm typing this, you should be on the way back to Singapore ferry terminal already. START YOUR 24KM MARCH! And I shall see you tomorrow at the float!

************************************************************************************
126 on a random Saturday!

 It has been 4 months since botak yet I'm still addicted to touching his short and spiky hair!

Yummy! My all-time favourite food (excluding that cha siew rice on the top right) 
I WANT THEIR FRIED CHICKEN WINGS LIKE NOW.

Anyway I'm unsure if it's just me or what, I realised my metabolism is higher compared to the old me, although I didn't manage to lose more fats. I am not as strict as the past in terms of my diet but I could still fit in clothes/dresses that are quite tight for my size. Happy me (Y) 

I know this post was 10 days late, but I just wanna jot down how I spend my new year eve!!

P.S. I failed the January exercise schedule DAMN BADLY. Completely stop working out due to my menses. Yes I blame it on my menses. I should really get back on track once I'm done with it! Plus swimming too! Any swimming partner please? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment