Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 8, 2013

FF: Feeling Fantabulous

(Late post)

2/11, feeling extremely energetic whenever Friday-Sunday arrives because I get to spend quality time with JY! I officially detest Monday Tuesday Wednesday. I am neutral with Thursday because it makes me feel that I'm <24 hours to see him. K, just blabbering to myself...


Introduced by XT few months back & I am really curious of how The Grandstand (formerly known as Turf City) has changed throughout these years. Still remember my parents used to bring the entire family + my grandma and aunts to Turf City's hypermarket Giant. Back then, I will always run to the 'kids' section to play with basketball, sitting down on their outdoor furniture etc. Nostalgic~

A brief info about Pasarbella. It is the first multi-sensory grocery shopping destination in Singapore. PasarBella provides a one-stop food & lifestyle experience, all under the same roof. It has always remained true to its goal of being an idyllic, open-concept market.

In simple terms, this is an open-concept market. Both JY & I were fascinated by Pasarbella. It feels like we're in another country. Those who have been there will understand what I'm trying to explain. 


First item bought: Popaganda's ice cream @ S$4

I fell in love with their Ice-cream although it's pretty pricey compared to other Popsicles. This ice-cream right here are chilled enough, I don't experience any melting process while eating this. I chose Banana Dark Chocolate, the chocolate is not sweet nor bitter. JUST NICE. The moment you lick the chocolate, your senses will tell you this is a high quality chocolate (not those you can find in mama shop/supermarket/convenience stores). I don't feel sinful while eating this because I believe this is low-fat. I hate bitter chocolates (who in the right mind will torture themselves when chocolates are supposed to make you happy) but this Popsicle right here IS PERFECT. Lastly, the banana flavour is just right. Ok to sum up, this Popsicle is perfect.


Look at this huge-ass platter!!!! 

 From mini-size to gigantic NUTELLA (Y)
$4.50

TBH, everything here is quite expensive. Well it's okay, it's worth the experience! Appreciate JY's thoughts and actions even though it's considered TOO PRICEY for his case. Poor NS men.


Kids meal: Nuggets and french fries with Salad set 
(Can't remember the price)

JY's nagging: I wanna eat french fries!!! It's been so long since I had it x100
Me: -___________- Please ah, if you wanna maintain your body shape then AVOID FAST FOOD/FRENCH FRIES ok.

Chanced upon James' Butchery & co and spotted the word FRENCH FRIES. 

 Chix Cordon Bleu @ S$15+

A liquor chicken~
Beneath the chicken~

Overall we really love this experience and he wants to go back there again this coming Saturday! Yes, I'm going to get my Popaganda's Popsicle again :D

****************************************************************************************

6/11, DBS Event


My partner #forthatday !

Coolest event I've ever worked for, thank you so much for the opportunity! Definitely going to join the team again if they need event crews! Had fun with food, drinks, games, people, colourful afro wig. 

Till next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment